Founded in 1964, The Washington Print Club is open
to all who are interested in fine art prints and the graphic arts: collectors,
connoisseurs, artists, and just plain folks who enjoy prints and other
works on paper as an art form.
The Club organizes frequent programs
for its members:
- Tours of important print-related exhibitions in
the Washington, D.C. area, led by curators
- Visits to significant private collections and
to artists' studios
- Panel discussions and lectures
- Invitations to gallery openings
- Exhibitions of prints from members' collections
at area museums
- Trips to other areas to see important shows or
to visit artists' studios and important collections
Click here to see a letter from WPC
President, Christopher With, describing the Club's activities during
Two times each year members receive the Club's publication,
On Paper: Journal of the Washington Print Club.
The publication contains articles about recent programs and scholarly
subjects of interest to print enthusiasts.
Members joining at the Collector level receive an
original signed print by a
Washington area artist.
Requests for information may be placed on our contact
form or on voice mail at (301) 460-5019.
Print Club members wishing to receive
bulletins by email should respond to